We help people go plant based without the overwhelm, and without missing out! The time is now to fast-track your journey, health and cooking skills… especially as we are doing a super special offer plus massive bonuses!
This plant based course is designed around busy people, wherever you are in the world! Doesn’t matter where you’re currently at with your diet, or whether you want to be fully plant based or just level up your health and cooking more.
This course is designed by us; plant based specialists and coaches, Vanessa Sturman & Louise-Claire Cayzer. We’ve learnt over many years how to live plant based with:
- great health
We want to give this to you too! This plant based course gives you the knowledge and skills to go plant based without all the mistakes, trial and error, and worrying about going hungry. We support you to make it easy, fun and sustainable.
What do you get in this incredible special offer?
- 8 modules covering everything you need for plant based eating & cooking
- High-value bonues, including the Vegan Larder coach, Vanessa Sturman, supporting you in real-time
Either join the live coaching going over these or access the recordings after (both are great options). The modules are:
- How do I get started on a plant based diet which I can keep up?
- How do I know what to eat to have a balanced diet, plan and not go hungry?
- How do I make varied and delicious meals to not get bored on a vegan diet?
- How do I replace meat, fish, eggs and dairy – especially cheese!?
- How do I optimise my diet with what I cook and eat for great gut health?
- How do I travel (abroad, to work, days out) plant based and still be healthy and full?
- How do I bake as a vegan, and what can I have as naughty or healthy treats?
- How do I know what to do when I need help, what do I do when I am stuck and how do I make this sustainable?
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook group for only paying participants; includes daily contact with The Vegan Larder plant based coaches and other group members to ask questions and keep you accountable.
- Two zoom cooking sessions to level up your cooking skills and learn new dishes
- In future courses, live coaching of modules for real time questions will not be available – in this one you can have access to the coach going over the module with you so you can ask questions.
Terms and Conditions
- The first plant based course module is available 12 October 2020 at 1900 UTC by live coaching. The next modules become available in the same format on the following Thursdays and Mondays until all 8 modules are available. Attending them Live is simply optional; all recordings will be available straight after the live coaching for participants to access, and to watch over the time period they choose. No limit as to how many times you can watch the module. Zoom links for live coaching will be emailed to participants ahead of time. Participants can choose to attend all, some or none of the live coaching sessions.
- At least three days prior to the course start date, participants will be placed in an exclusive Facebook group for dedicated help from The Vegan Larder coaches. This is also optional if you don’t have Facebook / would prefer not to be part of this. The group will remain open and active until 20 December 2020 for coaches to provide continued support to the participants and to allow participants to go at their own pace.
- Zoom cooking classes will be scheduled once the course starts and may be based on participants’ time zones or the majority of participants’ availability.
- The Vegan Larder has the right to change any dates for both live coaching of the modules and zoom cooking classes if required, giving the participants at least 3 days notice.
- Once the course has started, customers have 5 days to request a refund.
- Any documents or materials shared with you as a participant are the intellectual property of The Vegan Larder and are not be shared with others outside the course participants for personal or commercial purposes.
- The Vegan Larder is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by us.
- Participants understand that The Vegan Larder coaches are not medical professionals or qualified nutritionists, and that their advice is based on in-depth personal & professional experience and knowledge.
- In no event will The Vegan Larder be liable to the participant for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the participant may incur, The Vegan Larder’s entire liability under these terms and conditions, and the participant’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by them to The Vegan Larder under this agreement for all services rendered.