Raspberry, White Chocolate & Pecan Blondies
Utterly delicious vegan variation on the classic blondie recipe. Gooey vegan raspberry blondie made with white chocolate and pecans, giving a great contrast between sweet and tart flavours!
Servings: 16 squares
- 200 g plain flour (1 ½ cups)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 150 g brown sugar / coconut palm sugar (1 ¼ cups)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 110 ml melted coconut oil (100g or ½ cup)
- 5 linseed/flax eggs (5 tbsp milled linseed/flaxseed mixed with 10 tbsp water)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 g vegan white chocolate (chopped) (1 cup) (available from Sainsburys in the UK)
- 80 g pecans (¾ cup) chopped
- 150 g fresh or frozen raspberries (1 ½ cups)
Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Combine well.
Add the linseed/flax egg, coconut oil and vanilla essence to the mix. Make sure all ingredients are fully combined.
Mix in the pecans and white chocolate.
Add the raspberries. Mix in carefully so they don’t break up too much.
Transfer the mixture to a lined and greased brownie tin.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a clean skewer emerges.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg