We are a fun, playful and relatable seasonal recipe blog. One that is not yoga food, and is much more than just salad and goji berries!
We create delicious, exciting and flavourful recipes that appeal to a large flexitarian audience as well of course to vegans and vegetarians. Our recipes cover everything from breakfast, easy midweek meals, canapes and cakes, to BBQs, wedding food, Christmas and birthdays. We even have a Christmas recipe book available to purchase.
Our recipes encompass home-cooked goodness, with global cuisine inspiration. We also get a kick from veganising our favourite traditional dishes for that element of nostalgia!
We love to discover, use and create with the tastiest vegan and plant based products out there. We’ve been around for a while now, and we have built a large community of followers who use our recipes and trust our recommendations.
Work With Us!
If you have a food brand, are a food producer or just need PR for a product, we would love to hear from you. Everything we do is bespoke and tailored to you, so please just get in touch to discuss how we can work together.
These are just some of the ways we work with our clients to increase their reach and show the incredible ways their products can be used:
- Reviews - we get so excited about reviewing delicious vegan products on our blog. We can do dedicated review posts as well as feature products in our recipes or in our articles about vegan food and living
- Recipe creation and food photography - the pictures speak for themselves. Louise is a passionate and experienced food photographer who delights in shooting with delicious vegan products on the market. Our recipes are creative but also accessible, bringing products and ingredients to life for the average cook.
- Video creation - we know how important this can be for engagement, and we love creating videos for recipes and delicious products. You can see some of the videos we have created on our YouTube channel (which is where we host them).
- Reaching our audience - our blog attracts 10,000s of visitors every month and our traffic only continues to grow. We also reach our audience and push out recipes and products through our Instagram, Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter and Pinterest. We also have a newsletter with engaged subscribers on which we can do dedicated features or include you as part of a one-off or series of mailouts.
We’d love to hear from you and discuss how we could help you with your products or services. We tailor all our services to your specific needs!
Take a peek at what our clients think….
“We wanted to showcase the power of spices in vegan midweek meals and The Vegan Larder devised three excellent new recipes using a great range of ingredients that are easy for our customers to make at home. The Vegan Larder produced interesting, appetising dishes and fabulous photography. They provided excellent customer service; very proactive with ideas, and the recipes and photos were all delivered on time in all required formats - really helpful. Steenbergs would definitely recommend The Vegan Larder to other brands.” Steenbergs Spices
"The Vegan Larder was very helpful; they wanted to get to know us to create recipes that reflect our company values. I am very happy with the work produced and look forward to working together again. Vanessa & Louise were a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them to other companies. Keep the good work going!" Veggie Sheet
"We were looking for someone enthusiastic about vegan food with a modern, creative approach to menu design. Louise and Vanessa delivered on all fronts. They were very creative and provided excellent quality recipes." Clapton Country Club
Why Work With Us
Well, our passion and love for plant based recipe creation always sits top of the list. In addition we:
- Have depth and breadth of experience with plant-based food
- Have experience and knowledge of the market and social media trends
- Continually create and experiment with new plant-based dishes and recipes, as well as test out new products on the market.